Belleville , ON
Staffing. It’s what we know. Because we’ve been providing staffing solutions, putting people to work, for nearly 30 years. Whether you’re looking for work, or you’re seeking workers for your business, PeopleReady is the North American leader in the industrial and on-demand staffing space.
The PeopleReady located at Belleville, Ontario, K8P 3C2 is currently hiring a Sales Clerk
Are you an upbeat and positive individual looking to find work in a fun and dynamic environment? Do you enjoy talking to customers and helping to meet business goals? PeopleReady is looking for committed Sales Clerks to start immediately for one of our local clients. As a Sales Clerk, your responsibilities would include working closely with customers to determine their needs, answering their questions about our products, and recommending the right solutions. You will also promptly resolve customer complaints and ensure maximum client satisfaction. Another aspect of this position might be assisting with inventory and stocking. Ultimately, the duties of a Sales Clerk are to achieve excellent customer service, while consistently meeting the store's sales goals. If this seems like a dream job, then you are encouraged to apply at the link above.
Pay Rate for this Job is $15/Hour
- Office Person required for a short term assignment to make calls from a designated call list of clients.
- Candidate will be reading from a specific script.
- Greeting customers and answering any questions they may have
- Making calls to a list of clients
- Providing customers with professional service
- Increasing in-store sales, cross-selling products, and directing customers to merchandise
- Assisting in maintaining the stock room and helping to set up displays within the store
- Maintaining business tidiness and appearance by keeping the area cleaned and organized at all times
- Hours will be 9:30 am to 5pm approximated 6 to 8 hours per day for up to 2 weeks.
- Previous sales experience preferred but not required
- Flexibility to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Basic math skills - addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division on the fly
- Strong communication skills and a positive attitude
- Able to learn quickly about the client's products and needs
- Able to stand in a stationary position for extended period of time
- Office Skills would be an asset.
Our national teams provide expertise in flexible, industry-specific solutions for construction, hospitality, manufacturing and logistics, marine, transportation, warehousing and distribution, waste and recycling, and many other industries.
With a network of over 600 branches across all 50 states, Canada, and Puerto Rico, we are experts at matching workers to the jobs in-demand, delivering exactly the workforce needed, with the right skills. Our branch system means we know exactly what worker needs and availability are at a local level.
Quote Job Reference: PR/1229741