Food Service Associate
Meaford , ON
Staffing. It’s what we know. Because we’ve been providing staffing solutions, putting people to work, for nearly 30 years. Whether you’re looking for work, or you’re seeking workers for your business, PeopleReady is the North American leader in the industrial and on-demand staffing space.
The PeopleReady located at Meaford, Ontario, N4L 0A1 is currently hiring a Food Service Associate
In this role, you will be responsible for handling customer payments, performing sanitation duties, and all functions related to the delivery of products or services, all while engaging guests with exceptional customer service.
- Preparation of food (per recipe) or beverage items, utilizing various methods such as roasting, grilling, steaming, poaching, boiling, baking, and brewing
- Learn and become skilled in each service station - hot table, deli, salad bar, etc
- Adhere to all Health & Safety regulations and procedures
- Comply with maintenance of food rotation in storage
- Maintain speed of service standards
- Assist in the preparing for catering events by performing set-up and serving, as well as tear down and clean up
- ServeSafe and/or Food Safe Certified and asset
- Able to function in a fast paced environment
- Effective communication skills in both verbal and written English
- Must be able to work some weekends
- Must have a clear Criminal Background Check
Our national teams provide expertise in flexible, industry-specific solutions for construction, hospitality, manufacturing and logistics, marine, transportation, warehousing and distribution, waste and recycling, and many other industries.
With a network of over 600 branches across all 50 states, Canada, and Puerto Rico, we are experts at matching workers to the jobs in-demand, delivering exactly the workforce needed, with the right skills. Our branch system means we know exactly what worker needs and availability are at a local level.
Quote Job Reference: PR/1229693