Freight Forwarding Supervisor
Pantos Logistics Canada Inc.
Vaughan , ON
July 19, 2021
Pantos Logistics Canada Inc. is looking for a high experienced full-time Freight Forwarding Supervisor.
- Several years of experience in related field are required
- At least college degree is required
- English speaking is required
Wage: C$ 38 per hour
Working Hours: 40 hours / week (Full-Time and Permanent)
Benefit: 10 paid holidays per year and extended medical insurance (including disability and dental insurances)
Work Location: 7810 Keele St. Unit C Vaughan Ontario L4K 0B7
- Co-ordinate, assign and review the work of clerks engaged in the following duties: shipping, receiving, storing, distributing and maintaining inventories of materials, parts and products; processing purchasing transactions; co-ordinating production work; dispatching crews; scheduling transportation crews and routes; operating airport ramp servicing vehicles; and other related activities
- Plan, organize and oversee operational logistics of the organization, establish work schedules and procedures, resolve work-related issues, prepare and submit progress and other reports and co-ordinate activities with other work units or branches in Canada and overseas
- Ensure smooth operation of computer systems, equipment and machinery and arrange for maintenance and repair work
- Train workers in job duties, safety procedures and company policies
- Requisition supplies and materials
- May perform the same duties as workers supervised.