General Assembler/Spot Welder
Brampton , ON
May 31, 2021
Our client manufacturing company based in the Brampton Area is immediately looking for a General Assembler/Spot Welder to work in their sheet metal fabrication plant.
This candidate must with a great attitude, willing to learn with have previous experience as an assembler or Spot Welder looking for a long-term growing opportunity who is mechanically inclined with a good understanding of hand tools, assembling experience and a great work ethic.
Please contact us today at 905-266-2822 Monday-Friday 10am-3pm
General Assembler Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must have some experience and skill as a Spot Welder or Assembler
- Initial training will be given regarding any work tasks assigned.
- Must demonstrate good work habits and interact well with others in a busy work environment.
- Ability to understand verbal and written instructions from Supervisors or lead hands
- 4-5 years experience as an assembler
- Follow and comply with all safety and work rules and regulations
- Must have a positive attitude and work effectively in a team environment.
- Must have basic power tools experience
- Performs daily machine check and start up of machine or equipment
- Review work orders instructions with supervisor or plant manager
- Must demonstrate good work habits and interact well with others
- Must be able to work well under pressure
- Ability to understand verbal and written instruction from Supervisors or lead hand
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to: