eCommerce Marketing Assistant
Winnipeg , MB
June 11, 2021
Mondetta MPG is a rapidly growing apparel design and manufacturing company that provides our customers with leading-edge fashion design and quality at unexpected prices. At Mondetta, we believe that our employees as well as our customers are our most important assets.
Reporting to the E-Commerce Manager, the Ecommerce Marketing Assistant provides critical support in the planning, execution and support of our online store front and outgoing marketing communications. This is a support role that will be responsible for assisting in channel management, customer acquisition, and additional project management opportunities. Over time, this individual will have an opportunity to be involved in all facets of the e-commerce department including store operation, leading marketing initiatives, business planning, and technical/performance analysis.
The Ideal candidate for this position is a self-starter with a willingness to learn and an affinity for project management. Day to day responsibilities vary from support-as-needed for existing e-commerce team members to ownership of individual marketing channels and initiatives as they develop.
- Assist in the creation and management of online product information and details
- Assist in category layout and onsite taxonomy to help improve User Experience
- Assist in the planning and execution of on-site landing pages to improve conversion and user experience
- Track, manage, and report on on-site conversion metrics focused on purchases, list growth, and customer retention
- Lead customer segmentation and list building projects to support personalized marketing executions
- Work closely with the email marketing team to identify opportunities for e-mail flows and automation
- Implement a long-term email flow/automation strategy with an emphasis on personalization and conversion
- Manage weekly reporting on flow/automation performance and strategy, advise, and implement recommendations to improve performance
- Create and manage a long-term customer life-cycle and value plan with the goal of creating an actionable e-commerce customer funnel
- Lead the creation and implementation of a customer acquisition and value strategy with the goal of increasing both the customer funnel and Customer Life-Time Value
- Take on a Project Management role for additional executions, on-site improvements, and growth projects as required
- Support daily e-commerce functions as required (On-site issues, product information/inconsistencies, communication proofing and support)
- Excellent communication and strong relationship building skills
- Well organized, detail oriented, enthusiastic, and confident with a roll-up-your-sleeves attitude towards work
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, requiring initiative and ambition, able to work independently
- A solid business presence complimented by personal drive, resourcefulness, maturity, integrity, honesty, and sound business judgement
Quote Job Reference: 213404