Medical Device Trainer
Seneca Sense Tehnologies Inc
Montreal , QC
Job ID: MD-T-001
Seneca Sense Technologies is a Canadian wearable tech company that has developed a new wearable adult brief sensing technology for the growing incontinence market.
Currently opening career opportunities as Medical Device Trainer.This position is responsible for providing support to domestic and international customers. Applicants must have flexibility to travel.
The successful candidate will have the unique ability to merge technical and clinical aspects of our devices. You have a passion for medicine and medical technology, personable, hardworking, problem solving, great interpersonal skills, and energetic self-starter who enjoys a challenge. Below are listed some of the skills necessary for our best candidates:
- Respect for nursing home
- Excellent customer service skills
- Effective organizational and interpersonal skills
- Background experience in medical or health care
- Ability to manage day to day operations
- Effective communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and internet research ability
- Able to travel up to 80% of work related time including occasional weekends
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or organizational employees
- Knowledge of adult learning methods and/or educational program development strongly preferred
- Familiarity with the hospital/clinical environment, equipment treatment methods, personnel roles and organizational issues
- Eager to learn
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Respond to clinical systems utilization problems by providing resolutions.
- Investigating problems on site, taking corrective action using site or vendor provided utilities in accordance with established procedures.
- Provide clinical guidance regarding system functions, usage and procedures.
- Provide training to user groups and individuals on system clinical applications by conducting needs analysis to determine training requirements.
- Developing training materials and resources to meet training needs, conducting formal presentations and demonstrations or one-to-one training. Use educational technology and self-directed learning methods to implement planned programs.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Have valid Canadian passport
- Bachelor’s degree (Preferred) or Diplôme d'études collégiales (DEC) or equivalent years of relevant work experience
- Bilingual (French/English) a plus
- Experience as a medical assistant.
- Graduation from an approved School of Nursing
- Full-time, Permanent
- Monday to Friday
- Remote interview process
We thank all who apply, however only candidates who meet the requirements will be contacted. Please monitor your email on a regular basis, as communication is primarily made through email.
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to:
Quote Job Reference: MD-T-001