FT Shipping and Receiving - Order Picker
Hamilton , ON
The successful candidate will be offered an employee benefits plan, 3 weeks vacation and progressive wages, which are only some of the benefits of working at Pane Fresco, Commissary.
- Responsible for picking, staging, wrapping, and verifying of daily orders per store as required per picking manifests.
- Assist with loading of prepared daily orders for shipment.
- Responsible for collection and documentation of lot codes for food products, cheese, and biscotti following FIFO procedures
- Responsible for loading and unloading merchandise, ensuring that temperature sensitive products are placed in the appropriate coolers.
- Maintain clean work stations, and adhere to Company policies including (but not limited to) SQF and HACCP
- Responsible to receive inbound product, record deliveries in receiving log, temperature control, and lot code documentation.
- Resolve and inform Manager of any discrepancies that are discovered with store manifests or pick lists.
- Other duties as required
- Physical manual labour required
- Attention to detail
- Organizational and time management skills
- Communication skills (Written and Verbal)
- Proficiency in basic math
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- High school diploma, or equivalent
- Forklift certification preferred
- 1 – 2 years of relevant experience an asset
ONLY THOSE SELECTED FOR AN INTERVIEW WILL BE CONTACTED.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace.
If you are contacted by us regarding a job opportunity or interview, please advise if you require accommodation.
In addition, we believe that compliance with laws is about doing the right thing. Upholding the law is part of our Code of Conduct – it reinforces what our customers and stakeholders expect of us.
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to: