Kerr Construction & Design
Vancouver , BC
Build your career & work on award-winning projects!
Job Type: Full-time
Kerr Construction is an award-winning company with the purpose “To build and renovate homes that enhance people’s lives.”
We are an innovative and growing company that delivers quality and service to be proud of, as well as provides great career paths and opportunities for our employees.
We are currently looking for a Carpenter with high standards, who takes pride in his/her workmanship and is continually looking to enhance his/her skills. We offer the opportunity for apprentice sponsorship towards attaining a Red Seal.
We want people who want to be in the industry long-term and are dedicated to being the best at what they do.
Skills and Requirements:
- Hold a Red Seal Certification, or are willing to pursue it, or with deep experience.
- Ability and desire to do great work and give exceptional customer service.
- The desire to learn our standards and be trained as an industry professional
- Have the required tools and a vehicle to get to various job sites located in and around Vancouver.
- Experience in residential construction and renovation
- Teamwork skills
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Good communication skills
We deliver high-quality workmanship and pride ourselves on giving excellent customer service. We know that the quality of our product is only as good as the people who do the work, so if you want to work somewhere where quality workmanship is encouraged, appreciated, and rewarded, please apply.
Compensation: $24 to $37/h depending on skills and experience + Benefits.