Absolute Roof Solutions
Vancouver , BC
Site Supervisors Needed
Are you looking for a company where you can grow your management skills?
Like working on great projects with a great team. If so, this opportunity could be for you.
Position type: Full-time
Kerr Construction is an award-winning, innovative, and growing company that delivers quality, and service to be proud of, as well as provides great career paths and opportunities for our employees.
Description of Duties:
- Leading construction team to complete high-quality projects on schedule.
- This is an on the tools working management position, where you are on tools a significant amount on smaller projects and less so on larger ones.
- Actively work on the training of all employees on your team.
- Approving bills of suppliers and sub-trades and keeping projects on budget.
- Working with clients throughout the project to ensure an excellent customer experience.
Skills and Requirements:
- Track record of successfully managing construction projects.
- Must have vehicle and tools.
- Must be willing and able to learn new ways to do things.
- Great Teamwork and Organizational Skills.
- Must be able to show successfully completed residential projects in Canada where you were either the lead carpenter or site supervisor.
- Need to have Red Seal Carpentry Ticket or equivalent experience.
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
Compensation: $40 to $47/h + Benefits + Production bonuses.