Powell River Educational Services Society (PRESS)
Powell River , BC
Company operating name: Powell River Educational Services Society (PRESS)
Business address: 4351 Ontario Street, Powell River, BC V8A 1V3
Position: Project Manager (NOC 1221), Royal Roads International School, Powell River Campus
- Liaison work between PRESS, Royal Roads Victoria, and Royal Roads India agencies.
- Planning for logistics of campus development in Powell River
- Research, reporting, and recommendations on all aspects of Powell River campus development
- Presentations to senior decision makers at Royal Roads Victoria and PRESS Directors, plus any affiliated or related agencies, institutions, businesses or decision makers.
- Budgeting, forecasting, and financial reporting of all aspects of this project.
- Responsible for ensuring project proceeds on time and on budget.
- Work with marketing and recruitment teams to ensure compliance with project development.
- Development, execution and oversight of all communication protocols.
- Protection of branding of existing institutions and partners and of new campus.
- Ensure good relations with First Nations through establishing an ongoing dialogue.
- Recognizing additional opportunities to enhance to of project success.
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience in project management
- A university degree or college diploma in business
Terms of employment: Permanent, full-time
Language of work: English
Wage: $25.50 per hour
- Dental, health and life insurance benefits
Work address: 4351 Ontario Street, Powell River, BC V8A 1V3