Winnipeg , MB
May 21, 2021
Legacy Bowes, a leading human resource consulting and training firm continues to grow! We are seeking a Training Coordinator to join our expanding team.
The Training Coordinator is responsible for scheduling, and administrative support for our training sessions. They will schedule sessions, assign facilitators from both internal and external pools, prepare materials, and oversee invoicing and associate agreements. They also liaise with clients, providing information on training sessions and/or scheduling private training event in collaboration with the client.
- Oversee Training Program Administration
- Receive training program requests
- Schedule locations, facilitators, and support for training sessions
- Oversee the training calendar for Legacy Bowes certification programs, client purchased sessions, and webinars.
- Assist clients with training inquiries, rescheduling and customization
- Arrange for training materials and ensure delivery to locations if applicable
- Track programs and their status in the organization’s CRM
- Initiate invoicing, and handle queries regarding the training invoices.
- Monitor client response and needs, and suggest training changes or offerings to training team.
- Assist in the planning of company training programs, seminars, conferences and events (national and regional).
- Other Duties as assigned.
- 1 – 3 years’ experience in an office environment
- Administrative Diploma/Certificate Preferred
- Strong prioritizing and organizational skills are essential
- Trainer certification is an asset
- Advanced Skills in Microsoft Office programs such as Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong Written Communication Skills
- Experience and proficiency in CRM programs
- Ability to handle unexpected changes and shifting priorities
If you would like more information about this position, please contact Brehanna Lemon, Research Associate, Legacy Bowes at (204) 934-8836.
Quote Job Reference: 213127