JY Construction Inc.
Scarborough , ON
June 23, 2021
Address: Unit 11 – 275 Milliken Blvd, Scarborough, ON, M1V 4T6
Salary: $50.00 – 53.00 per hour
Benefits: 2 weeks of holiday pay
Terms of employment: Permanent, full-time, minimum of 30 hours per week
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
JY Construction Inc. is founded in March 2013 to provide our customers with design, construction and renovation services. Since establishment, we have helped commercial and residential clients create unique spaces that are beautiful and timeless but comfortable and functional. We deliver value and top-notch service and have grown our business by word-of-mouth with the help of our satisfied and loyal customers.
We are looking for an experienced Finance Manager to join our teams. This role requires someone with an assertive and optimistic spirit to make critical financial decisions. You will be responsible for overseeing the financial well-being of our company and meeting overall growth objectives.
- Track day-to-day operational data and make financial decisions according to the company’s current situation
- Develop and apply appropriate and sustainable processes, policies and procedures to support an environment of rapid growth and increased volume
- Work with other financial professionals to prepare and manage statements, balance sheets, analyst reports and organize investment projects
- Analyze costs, pricing, sales results and the company’s actual performance to come up with realistic financial plans, projects and budgets
- Collect financial data and feed into the financial modelling software to perform analysis and build visible charts and graphs
- Access to the company’s current financial systems, management activities, financial contracts and agreements and determine the best investment strategies
- Prepare and ensure accurate periodic financial and management reports and advice senior management for future actions
- Participate in the recruitment process and train new employees on financial operations
- Stay updated about the latest industry trend and notify the senior management
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a financial management role
- Several years of experience in accounting, budgeting, financial planning or related field is required
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or related discipline
- Dependability, effective interpersonal skills, team player, organized, accurate, attention to detail, quick learner, adaptability.
- Transferable financial management skills