Roma Fence Ltd.
Bolton , ON
Roma Fence Ltd. is currently seeking for a full-time permanent Automation Technician to assist its operation.
Roma Fence, established in 1969, has grown into a full-service fence company. Our group of companies offers fine quality fence products for residential and commercial projects. We manufacture a line of products rolling out our best chain link, ornamental iron, custom iron products and a concrete fence division providing the top-of-the-line sound abatement and privacy structures. In addition to our team, we offer automated gates, access control systems and custom iron designs.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Assemble and install automated gate operators and related equipment
- Technical wiring of gate operators
- Service, repair and troubleshooting automated gate operators and related equipment
- Read and interpret blueprints, drawings and specifications
- Determine layout and installation procedures, Measure and mark guidelines to be used for installations
- Load and unload trucks with supplies and equipment
- Digging, trenching, excavation and setting of gate posts & gates
- Installing intercom cameras
- 1 - 3 years of experience with access control systems, security systems, and garage doors installation would be an asset.
- Fence installation considered an asset.
- Basic electrical and mechanical aptitude required.
- Construction experience preferred.
- Welding fabrication experience an asset.
- Valid driver's license and clean drivers abstract is a must.
- Have excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Have good time management skills.
- Strong work ethic with excellent multi-tasking and prioritization skills – detail oriented.
- Be flexible and have the ability to manage change.
- Clean criminal record
- Outdoor Environment, subject to inclement weather conditions
- Able to work extended hours during busy season
- Ability to lift up to 60 lbs