Securities Research Analyst
Vincent Investment Products Inc.
Unionville , ON
Tittle: Securities Research Analyst
- Responsible for researching, analyzing, interpreting, and presenting data related to markets, operations, finance and economics;
- Examine and analyze financial information on potential merger and/acquisition target to assist in investment decision making including information that is available from the public domain and from other information collected during due diligent visits.
- Conduct analysis to set appropriate financial model for business;
- Prepare and generate budget and pro forma financial reports;
- Perform budget and cost analysis, reviewing and advisory of financial status;
- Perform risk assessments and evaluation of potential investment.
- Deliver standard reports including monthly KPIs
- Develop recommendations to improve business operations going forward.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting/Finance/Commerce/Economics or 3+ years related work experience;
- Strong analytical, data gathering, and organizational skills;
- Ability to prioritize a variety of competing tasks in a fast-paced environment;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Job Types: Full-time,
Salary: $36 - 39/h, 35-40 hrs/Week, Permanent