Stay Active Rehabilitation
Toronto , ON
We are a stablished physiotherapist-owned rehabilitation clinic looking for an enthusiastic and knowledgeable registered Physiotherapist to grow his/her practice. The position is part time with the possibility to grow to full time hours. The ideal candidate must be available to work Monday, Wednesdays and Saturdays and to provide virtual as well as in clinic treatment sessions.
We have great relationships with nearby doctors and have been well established in the area for the last 8 years while consistently growing. Our clientele is diverse, friendly and welcoming while our clinic environment is relax and soothing well equipped with large private treatment rooms to ensure privacy and comfort. You’ll see 1 or 2 patients an hour in order to provide personalized and individualized one to one care in a stress-free environment.
We offer the ideal working conditions for a physiotherapist who values ethics, quality of care and skills. In our clinic, you have the option to being a clinician, or take part in the growth of the business and move into leadership role.
You’ll see 1 or 2 patients an hour in order to provide personalized and individualized one to one care in a stress-free environment.
Our clinic is also easily accessible through transportation we are within walking distance to 2 subways stations and are located on a major road. We also have free parking available throughout the day.
- Be in good standing with the college
- Have excellent manual and clinical skills.
- Able to provide assessments and treatments virtually as well as in clinic.
- Able to follow the clinic system and procedures.
- Positive and professional attitude
- Able to work with a wide range of injuries and different age groups.
- Willing to supervise an exercise therapist and create customized rehabilitation/exercise programs for patients while following college guidelines.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Timely and responsible.
- Able to work as part of a team.
- Maintaining daily SOAP notes and writing reports as required by insurances.
- Maintaining written communication with referring doctors.
Experience with WSIB, extended health and HCAI.
- Interested and proactive in marketing activities to increase his/her client flow.
- Certification in acupuncture, concussion and pelvic rehabilitation is a plus.
- Live nearby North York area.
We offer competitive wages and incentives. Ongoing support and training from an experienced manual and exercise-based physiotherapist will be provided.
Supportive and friendly staff to assist you in keeping your schedule full.
Compensation is $32 per treatment. $64 per hour worked.
Part-time hours: 15-20 per week
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to: