Eavestroughing Installer - Helper
Edmonton , AB
For the past 63 years, Alberta Eavestroughing has been a leading company in Eavestrough, soffit, and fascia installation in Alberta. Alberta Eavestroughing has been the recipient of the Consumer Choice Award for the past 16 years. The company has the ability to install 5”, 6”, 7” and 8” size Eavestrough.
With the increase in the building market, along with the growth of the company, Alberta Eavestroughing is looking for an Eavestrough installation helper to join our successful and established business. We offer competitive wages along with a company benefit plan after three months of employment.
- Safely, correctly, and efficiently:
- Loads trucks with material, tools, and equipment as instructed by the Crew Leader
- Performs installation duties according to the Crew Leader’s instruction and company approved methods, standards, and timetables.
- Erects and transverses scaffolding and ladders to comply with OSHA guidelines and company safety policies and procedures
- Unload and clean the work truck upon return to the company.
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Professional and friendly while on job sites
- 1+ years experience in the construction trade is preferred
- Valid driver’s license and safe driving record
- Ability in operating Eavestrough equipment and/or power tools is preferred
- Ability to climb up and down ladders along with bending, twisting, and turning at shoulders, waist and knees during installations
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Able and comfortable to work at heights
- CSTS, Fall Protection, Aerial Platform, and First Aid certification is an assest
- Day shift – Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Security & Safety
- Driving record check (abstract)
- Drug & Alcohol test prior to hire
Tools & Equipment
- Steel toed boots
Work site Environment
- At heights
- Customer interaction is done at a distance and using the appropriate PPE
- Work is done in an outdoor setting
- Remote interview process
- PPE is provided
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Cleaning and sanitizing procedures in place