Food Service Supervisor
Vancouver , BC
Platform 7 transforms you to a Victorian London train station in East Vancouver and a Belle-Époque Parisienne train station in Kits. The journey imbues a sensual, passionate and vibrant joie de vivre to Vancouver’s specialty coffee scene. Experience beautiful hand-crafted espresso drinks from our Espresso Bar, exquisitely brewed single origin coffees on the Brew Bar or refreshing cold brews from the Cold Bar.
We are currently looking for a full time and permanent Food Service Supervisor.
- Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of kitchen and hall staff
- Train staff in job duties
- Deal with complaints arises from customers
- Ensure food service and quality control
- Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales, and wastage
- Prepare and submit reports to management team
- Establish methods to meet work schedules
Education, Skills and Experiences:
- Completion of secondary school
- Several years of experience in food industry as a server, kitchen helper, and/or supervisor.
- Strong interpersonal skill
- Problem solving skills
English communication skills
$15.00/hour, 4% vacation pay, tips/gratuities, staff meals
Work Address: 2300 West Broadway, Vancouver, BC V6K 2E5