Bilingual Entry Level Customer Service Representative
Ottawa , ON
Please Note: This job is temporarily performed remotely, meaning working from home due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Reporting directly to the Account Manager, the Customer Service Representative manages the day-to-day orders, provides administrative support, communicates regularly with key account representatives and manages the maintenance of accounts to ensure the accuracy of information in accordance with client contracts of all assigned accounts. The CSR is well organized, is detail oriented, has strong time-management skills, and is computer literate with a comprehensive working knowledge of MS Office. The CSR also possesses good communication skills, both written and verbal in English and French, and thrives in a fast paced environment.
Position Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Establish and maintain positive communications channels between Gilmore and Client(s).
- Maintains a positive relationship with internal and external contacts.
- The 1st point of contact for assigned Client(s) both for order queries, general communications, product/service issues and escalations.
- Assures the timely and accurate processing of orders and tickets for assigned Client(s) within contractual turn times.
- Conducts prompt and accurate entry of data in internal systems on assigned Client(s).
- Responds to inquiries in a timely manner and ensures overall customer satisfaction.
- Provides exceptional service to Client(s).
- Confirms receipt of orders, files, and inquiries and takes the appropriate steps to action / complete while providing continuous updates and support to the Client(s).
- Tracks all orders and packages as per contract requirements.
- Places and checks orders, confirms status and updates transactions as required.
- Completes monthly inventory reports and volume analysis on assigned accounts.
- Completes required account reports as instructed by the Account Manager.
- Updates Account Manager on the status of assigned Client(s).
- Follows established procedures from applicable guides and training material.
- Supports training requirements of new and current team members.
- Ensures time and cost efficiency.
- Completes miscellaneous requests in a timely, positive manner.
- Logs all issues that occur daily for resolution and reporting.
Job Type / Category
- Printing Industry
- Full Time Employment
Salary range: from $35,000 to $37,000 annually.
Interviews will be conducted remotely because of COVID-19 pandemic.