LAS Manager (Lease Administration Services)
Vancouver , BC
The LAS Manager (Lease Administration Services) provides oversight and coordination of stakeholders on projects in leased space in the RP1 Contract. They are responsible for the overall coordination of external stakeholders including the client, tenant, landlords and their consultants and contractors as well as internal delivery partners to achieve the successful delivery of projects in leased space in alignment with the client objectives, budget and schedule.
The LAS Manager works closely with Sr Workplace Strategists, LAS coordinators and Project Delivery and Professional Services partners to oversee and support the successful delivery and administration of these projects.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
LAS Project Intake & Requirements Definition
- Supports the intake process for new LAS project requests working with the Program Directors to define project requirements and resourcing approach.
- Facilitates requirements gathering and needs assessment using the provided framework to ensure a clear and comprehensive scope of work is identified.
- Supports the documentation of the detailed scope of work, order of magnitude schedule and cost estimate.
Stakeholder Onboarding and Coordination
- Actively engages all internal and external stakeholders and delivery partners.
- Clearly communicates roles, responsibilities and project requirements.
- Defines, documents and communicates protocols for communication, deliverables and information sharing with all stakeholders.
- Provides requirements and standards information to external stakeholders and ensures understanding of client requirements for each project.
- Establishes regular meeting cadence, agendas and invitations.
Oversight & Administration
- Oversees the activities of the internal and external project team members and monitors task completion.
- Communicates progress, issues and challenges to stakeholders.
- Facilitates solution development and risk mitigation strategies.
- Performs administration activities including review of landlord invoice submissions, consultant submittals and deliverables, tracking change notices and decisions.
- ? Collaborates with additional service line partners as required.
- ? Provides regular status reporting to the client.
- ? Ensures projects are delivered on time, in accordance with the defined scope of work, budget requirements and security requirements.
- Develops and maintains effective relationships with clients, tenants and external stakeholders and project delivery partners including landlords, contractors and consultants.
- Manages all escalations in partnership with the Program Director.
- Effectively and pro-actively communicates with stakeholders, such as Clients, contractors and industry bodies (as required) to ensure Client satisfaction.
- Develops strong internal relationships with other line of business leads in order to ensure alignment and promote and support integrated delivery of services – One BGIS.
- Delivers services in accordance with all documented processes, work instructions and policies to ensure consistency, repeatability and alignment with BGIS / Client needs respect to key delivery sub-processes, such as document management, change management, scope management, schedule management, cost management, quality management, team management, communications management, risk management, procurement, approvals, close-out.
Reporting & Communication
- Provides reporting to the client on a regular basis for each project as defined by the delivery plan.
- Provides information as required to support regional reporting requirements.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- University or College Degree (Bachelors level or greater).
- Education and certification in one or more of the following areas: Interior Design, Change Management, Project Management, Facilities Management or related fields. (3-5 years’ experience in the area of workplace and or project delivery services including but not limited to interior design, project management, corporate real estate.)
- Excellent communication skills.
- English / French bilingual is an asset. (Experience in customer service and client-facing activities)
- Effective leadership skills and management skills Experience working on corporate real estate projects.
- Skilled in critical thinking.
- Has excellent relationship-building and relationship management skills. (Experience managing customer relationships)
- Excellent influencing and conflict resolution skills. (Experienced in leading complex project teams and stakeholder groups)
- Excellent problem-solving skills. (Experience in facilitating workshops and other engagements for problem-solving and or requirements gathering and discovery.)
- Organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Able to meet requirements for Federal Security Clearance.
Licenses and/or Professional Accreditation
- None Required.
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to:
Quote Job Reference: 202383