Customer Service Chat Representative - Remote
Telecommute , Multiple Canadian Locations
Join the award-winning, certified Great Place to Work® team at TTEC where you’ll be helping us deliver exceptional customer experiences as a Work from Home Customer Service Chat Representative. This position is open to residents of British Columbia, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, and Quebec.
What You’ll Be Doing
As a chat representative, you’ll be a master at multitasking, support customers via a chat line. It's similar to working at a traditional contact center, yet instead of picking up the phone, you’ll be picking up the keyboard. Your assigned shift moves quickly from the time you clock into the time you clock out. And while you’re working from the convenience of your own home, you’re never alone, with supportive leadership and your teammates there online with you to help guide and support you as you support customers.
On a typical day, you’ll
- Consult with customers on products and services to provide the best solutions for their need via a variety of communication channels that could include email or chat
- Respond to customer inquiries with active listening
- Resolve customer issues with patience and understanding
- Identify additional needs customers may have and help them to upgrade products or services
- Positively participating in company events, in team activities, and continuous learning
Why You? What You Bring
- Nimble typing fingers at 40wpm +
- Handy with MS Windows and other computer applications including having multiple applications running simultaneously
- Exceptional English verbal and written communication skills
- Customer service experience or customer service-oriented skills such as empathy and resolution-minded aptitude
- High school diploma or equivalent
- High-speed internet connection (>15 Mbps)
We help global brands provide a great experience to their customers, build customer loyalty, and grow their business. We were founded on one guiding principle: customer experiences that are simple, inspired, and more human deliver lasting value for everyone. Your role brings that principle to life.
TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the cultures and perspectives within our global teams. We strive to reflect the communities we serve by not only delivering amazing service and technology but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity is our strength. It enables us to view projects and ideas from different vantage points and allows every individual to bring value to the table in their own unique way. But don’t take our word for it — check out some of our women in leadership and diversity awards on TTECjobs.com.
Quote Job Reference: 02WMR