Accounting and Auditing Clerk
Brampton , ON
August 6, 2021
Employer: 2642019 Ontario Inc. o/a IT Consultancy
Business information: We deliver custom IT consultancy services covering a variety of business technology strategies. We also provide strategic guidance on a variety of topics, including General accounting and auditing principles, Business Analysis, Quality and Control (Quality assurance and Testing), IT/IS operational risk management, IT assessment, strategic planning, and Information security.
Business address: 142 Miracle Trail, Brampton, ON L7A 0Y9
Work Location: Same as above
Telecommuting available during the pandemic if needed
Type of Employment: Full Time – Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
- Prepare bank reconciliations
- Conduct banking
- Prepare payroll
- Invoice clients
- Store, update and retrieve financial data
- Perform clerical duties, such as maintain filing and record systems: assist in keeping financial records and establish, maintain and balance various accounts using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems
- Perform general office duties
- Organize and maintain inventory
- Address customers' complaints or concerns
- Prepare financial statements and reports
- Prepare reports: successful solution delivery via status reporting
- Perform Quality checks for non-compliant risk postures
- Assist in conducting meetings, reviews and client engagement
- Create presentations and client review reports
- Verify and validate system requirements in compliance with process and defined standards
Education: Completion of secondary school is required. Completion of a college program in accounting/bookkeeping or courses in the related subject is a great asset.
Experience: At least 1 of experience working in a related discipline (as a bookkeeping, auditing or accounting clerk) is required
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment, Repetitive tasks, Attention to detail
Personal Suitability: Ability to multitask, Dependability, Effective interpersonal skills, Team player, Reliability, Client focus, Accurate, Flexibility, Judgement, Organized, Effective oral and written communication skills
Computer Applications Knowledge: Electronic mail; Spreadsheet; Human resources software; Simply Accounting; Electronic scheduler; MS Access; MS Word; MS Excel; MS PowerPoint; Internet; MS Windows.
Salary: $21.00 to $23.00 hourly, 40.00 hours per week
Benefits: Medical benefits. Travel expenses paid by the employer if the workers needs to relocate. Accommodation available at a discounted rate.
Flexibility in schedule is required. Work schedule is from Monday to Friday. Work will start at 9:00 AM and end at 5:00 PM with paid lunch. Weekend work and overtime may be required based on the business’ and clients’ needs. Telecommuting is available during the pandemic if needed.