Brightway Financial Group Inc.
Richmond , BC
Who are we?
Brightway Financial Group Inc., founded in 2009, is one of the fastest growing financial services companies in Canada. Brightway is an ideal one-stop financial service platform. With an all-around professional team, keen market insight and rich practical experience in investment and financial management, Brightway is able to formulate comprehensive financial strategies according to the actual situation of customers.
Who are we looking for?
We are seeking a Risk Analyst who will be responsible for risk assessment on investment projects and financial products. Any one fitting our requirements can feel free to contact us. We will be happy to chat with you and your talent will be valued by us.
What are your responsibilities?
- Establish and govern the risk and quality control system to ensure Brightway’s performance effectiveness and protection of client asset.
- Develop and implement appropriate risk-management policies and procedures with leadership.
- Regularly evaluate investment projects and financial products; provide timely warning of potential risks and solutions.
- Provide risk analytics to support new product expansion; oversee quality aspects of acquired portfolios and product launch.
- Prepare risk analysis report to provide decision making basis for leadership.
- Interpret new or changing regulations and assess impacts to the governance frameworks.
- Maintain a global awareness of relevant regulations, laws, issues, trends and ongoing developments in the financial services industry.
What qualifications do you need?
- A university degree is required.
- Minimum of 4 years’ risk management and investment analysis experience in the financial industry.
- You are comfortable, confident and knowledgeable working within a financial services environment.
- Proven ability to work individually, with a team, or cross-functionally.
- Great business judgment, ability to influence others and strong analytical thinking.
- Attention to detail with good organizational capabilities.