Child caregiver - (3 children) Live-out position
Calgary , AB
August 5, 2021
Employer: Rawie and Sara H.
Employer’s address: Edendale Way, Calgary AB
Work Location: Same as above
Type of Employment: Full time – Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
- Bathe, dress and feed children
- Discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents
- Keep records of daily activities and health information regarding children
- Instruct children in personal hygiene and social development
- Organize activities such as games and outings for children
- Prepare and serve nutritious meals
- Supervise and care for children
- Tend to emotional well-being of children
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home
- Take children to and from appointments
- Sterilize bottles, prepare formulas and change diapers for the infant
- Prepare children for rest periods
- Help children with homework
- Wash, iron and press clothing and household linens
- Assume full responsibility for household in absence of parents
- Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties
- Education: Completion of secondary school is required.
- Experience: At least one year of full-time experience as a caregiver is required
- Working Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Repetitive tasks.
- Personal Suitability: Initiative, Organized, Judgement, Flexibility, Reliability, Effective interpersonal skills, Excellent written and oral communication.
- Work setting: Private home – Employer’s home
- Children ages: 10 year-old, 13-year-old and 1 year-old children
Salary: $16.35 to $17.35 per hour, 40 hours per week.
Benefits: Transportation costs covered from the worker’s place of residence to the work location
Regular schedule starts at 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday to Friday. This position requires flexibility in schedule due to the parents’ work schedules. Evening work might be required.