Dynamics NAV Developer
Omni Logic Solutions Inc
Vancouver , BC
We are currently seeking an experienced Dynamics NAV Developer to join our team and contributing to the team's collective growth and success.
- Has to be based in Canada and willing to move to Vancouver
Minimum 3 years experience relevant and current experience in customization and implementation of Microsoft Dynamics® NAV / Business Central
Good coding practices and an analytical mind for approaching and solving problems
- Design, develop and test solutions within the Microsoft Dynamics NAV platform
- Configure and maintain our Dynamics NAV implementation
- Provide support for escalated customer service issues
- Develop custom CA/L code to implement business requirements
- Perform complex, intensive business-to-business integration development
- Troubleshoot and fix defects
- Design solutions and prepare design specifications.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Experience with AL, C/AL, C/SIDE, Visual Studio Code Programming
- Experienced using Extensions, Triggers & Events
- Solid technical knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics NAV and Business Central
- Experience with Web Service(s) and Integration Components/Capabilities
- Ability to code SQL statements including complex joins, sub-selects, views, triggers and stored procedures
- Experience Installation, Setup & Configuration of various Microsoft Products i.e. Business Central, PowerBI etc..
- Provide ongoing technical assistance for clients and end users
- Works closely with technical and business analyst team to configure or customize solution(s)
- Assist in requirement gathering, business analysis
- Participate as a member of the implementation team to deploy new projects, customize, and/or provide on-going support to their existing installation.
- Visual Studio .Net experience C#, REST, SOAP
- Provide expert solutions to complex customer problems in a timely manner by receiving, clarifying and investigating incidents.
- Consult with customers in the configuration and usage of application modules; research and resolves problems and issues.
- Relevant experience with other ERP software.
- Business analysis skills
- Team Player
- Proficient in written and verbal English
For this position
Please do not apply if you don't meet the experience criteria or if you are not based in Canada already.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Vision care
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Burnaby, BC (required)
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- Microsoft Dynamics Navision: 2 years (required)
- Business Central: 1 year (required)
- ERP systems: 3 years (required)
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to: