Microsoft Dynamics NAV / Business Central Functional Consultant
Omni Logic Solutions Inc
Vancouver , BC
We are looking for an Experienced Functional Consultant that provides solution and consulting services to join our team clients in Microsoft Dynamics NAV (ERP) and Dynamics CRM.
Our Functional Consultant manage key stakeholder relationships while gathering requirements, analyzing data, and working with a team to deliver projects.
Salary based on Experience
Key Responsibilities & Activities
- Experienced in writing FRD, BRD and other requirement documents for clients as per the project or statement of work
- Participates in all key areas in the project methodology including: Diagnostic, Proof of Concept, Analysis, Specification Documentation, Training, Software installation and Testing services
- Implement and contribute to implementations of effective processes to assess project risks, identify risk mitigation strategies, and monitor risk throughout the project life cycle.
- Prepare in depth business and analytical documents and reports.
- Review, analyze and define current/future state processes and contributes to the development of specifications and testing for all identified development, system modifications, and installations.
- Complete support cases with a quick turnaround to resolution for clients
- Performs and assists with analysis workshops with clients to define business, process, functional requirements and data element requirements
- Provides regular updates (project status, issues for escalation, billable hours) to key individuals involved in the project
- Troubleshoots software and implementation issues and provides, where required, workaround and functional implementation guidance
- Experience in integration project a huge asset
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Strong organizational ability
- Detail & Result oriented
- Proactive, self-motivated and strong in time management
- Strong communicator (written and verbal) both with internal staff and external clients
- Must have a strong sense of business process and provide best practice strategies for Microsoft Dynamics NAV and/or Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Must have prior experience with Microsoft Dynamics NAV (ERP) and CRM.
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Vision care
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Burnaby, BC (required)
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- Microsoft Dynamics Navision: 2 years (required)
- Business Central: 1 year (required)
- ERP systems: 3 years (required)
- Remote and Personal interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to: