Brampton , ON
June 2, 2021
Employer: 2317592 Ontario Inc. O/A Barburrito
- Oversee personnel including kitchen staff, servers, and office employees.
- Resolve issues regarding restaurant services, amenities, and policies.
- Coordinate with external parties including suppliers, nearby offices and corporate clients
- Partake in financial activities including establishing rates, setting budgets, and assigning funds to departments.
- Lead a team of Supervisors and Associates; motivate, coach and develop direct reports and front-line staff while considering changing priorities.
- Manage all aspects of food services and operations including budgeting, financial management, and weekly analysis, in addition to maintaining both client and compass standards to ensure a safe environment for all guests and associates.
- Ensure quality control procedures are monitored and maintained, and established operating practices are strictly followed.
- Ensure customer satisfaction; resolve requests, complaints, and concerns.
- Monitor units’ compliance with Quality Assurance and Health & Safety policies, and initiate corrective action as required
- Supervise all restaurant activities and ensure compliance to all company standards and prepare various reports accurately and within timeframe.
- Maintain optimal level of sanitary procedures for all food handling and maintain neat and clean kitchen area and ensure optimal quality of all food preparation and ensure compliance to all standards.
- Administer performance of all service staff and schedule and evaluate all restaurant operations and provide training to all employees and maintain all work according to required policies and procedures and maintain knowledge of all food and beverage trends.
- Prepare estimates of all food and beverage costs and coordinate with corporate staff and assist to purchase all required supplies.
- Ensure compliance to all security procedures to protect all employees, customers and to reduce injuries to staff and prepare various accident reports.
- Manage all shifts for restaurant operations and schedule all process and maintain cleanliness at all times and assist to resolve all complaints and maintain food quality at all times and perform regular interviews with all employees.
- Perform orientation and provide training to all new employees on restaurant processes and determine appropriate feedback from employees and maintain all restaurant plans.
- Ensure consistent and equitable administration of human resources policies, procedures, and guidelines to facilitate effective employee relations and support the preferred employer focus; audit performance appraisals and associates files; monitor diversity action plans.
- A university degree or college diploma is required.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in service industry, hospitality/restaurant experience is a plus.
- Awareness of innovative trends in retail food services.
- Excellent client relationship and verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills with a strong attention to detail.
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Strong motivator, mentor and leader
- Ability to work in a fast paced, multi-task environment with competing priorities
Salary & hours
$57.00 per hour for 40 hours a week