Akubilt Construction Partners Ltd.
Brydges , ON
July 31, 2021
Business Information: We run a supply and install framing business specializing in Midrise construction across Southwestern Ontario.
Business Address: 8361 Glendon Drive, Mt. Brydges, ON, N0L 1W0
Work Address: Various locations across London and Kingston, ON
Type of Employment: Full time - Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
- Measure, cut, shape, assemble and join materials made of wood, wood substitutes, lightweight steel and other materials
- Install floor beams, lay subflooring and erect walls and roof systems
- Fit and install trim items, such as doors, stairs, moulding and hardware
- Assemble the major structural elements of a wood-frame including build walls out of studs, sills, and headers
- Build floors from joists and beams
Education: completion of secondary school is required
Experience: A minimum of 3 years of work experience in the field are required. If the candidate does not have at least 3 years of experience a post-secondary certificate is required.
On-the-job training will be provided
Working Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Large workload, bending, crouching, kneeling, physically demanding, handling heavy loads. Overtime required
Personal suitability: Team player, Effective interpersonal skills
Work site environment: fast-paced environment
Salary: $23.00 to $25.00 hourly, 44 hours per week.
Benefits: Transportation costs covered if worker needs to relocate, per diem (daily allowance) for work outside the local area.
Important Information: Work shifts will be: 7:30am to 5:00pm from Monday to Thursday, and 7:30am to 4:00pm on Fridays. 30 minutes of paid lunch break and 1 unpaid coffee break of 30 minutes provided. Overtime work will be required.