FPGA Verification Engineer
High Tech Genesis
Ottawa , ON
April 30, 2021
Where: Ottawa Ontario Canada or Alpharetta Georgia USA
Salary Scale: TBD
High Tech Genesis is looking for an experienced FPGA verification engineers to join our team.
You will be working with some of the best engineers in the industry and will have a chance to coach junior engineers as well.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of experience in FPGA verification/design
- Hands on experience with UVM methodology and framework
- Up to date knowledge of all the current trends and tools in the FPGA space
- Experience with System Verilog
- Good knowledge of FPGA devices from different vendors
- Experience with FPGA simulation environment
- Experience with timing analysis and synchronization, SDC, CDC
- Design experience using tools like Vivado/ Quartus
- Experience with Secure Boot
- Encryption Experience (Datapath level)
- Networking background: Ethernet, PCI-E, I2C, SPI, UART
Note 1: You MUST be legally entitled to work in Canada (i.e., possess Canadian Citizenship, Permanent Residency or Valid Work Permit)
Note 2: High Tech Genesis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Note 3: Accommodations are available upon request for all aspects of the hiring process.
Note 4: You must be legally entitled to work in the US.
Quote Job Reference: 20TN0227FPGVE