Child Caregiver - private home (3 children) Live-out position
Calgary , AB
Employer: Rawie and Sara H.
Employer?s address: Edendale Way, Calgary AB
Work Location: Same as above
Type of Employment: Full time ? Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
- Bathe, dress and feed children
- Discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents
- Keep records of daily activities and health information regarding children
- Instruct children in personal hygiene and social development
- Organize activities such as games and outings for children
- Prepare and serve nutritious meals
- Supervise and care for children
- Tend to emotional well-being of children
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home
- Take children to and from appointments
- Sterilize bottles, prepare formulas and change diapers for the infant
- Prepare children for rest periods
- Help children with homework
- Wash, iron and press clothing and household linens
- Assume full responsibility for household in absence of parents
- Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties
Education: Completion of secondary school is required.
Experience: At least one year of full-time experience as a caregiver is required
Working Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Repetitive tasks.
Personal Suitability: Initiative, Organized, Judgement, Flexibility, Reliability, Effective interpersonal skills, Excellent written and oral communication.
Work setting: Private home ? Employer?s home
Children ages: 10 year-old, 13-year-old and 1 year-old children
Salary: $16.35 to $17.35 per hour, 40 hours per week.
Benefits: Transportation costs covered from the worker?s place of residence to the work location
Regular schedule starts at 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday to Friday. This position requires flexibility in schedule due to the parents? work schedules. Evening work might be required.
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to: