Eric Goldman Jewellery Ltd.
Vancouver , BC
Job Type: Full-time, permanent
Salary: $29/hour (60482.4/year 5040.2/month)
Working hours: 40 hours/week
Eric Goldman Jewellery is a custom Remount and Restyling Events Company who has led the market in Canada since 1990. We are a full service production group who services both large retail jewellery chains as well as the "one store" customer.
EGJ is committed to helping our customers create fine custom designed jewellery that far exceeds their expectations with a belief that every client deserves to have a unique design that simply represents and belongs to them.
EGJ is now in need of a professional Marketing Specialist.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Fully grasp the features and advantages of EGJ products, develop targeted marketing plans partnering with sales personnel
- Identify customer preference by conducting internet research and networking connections, provide advice to clients on advertising promotions and ensure customer satisfaction
- Prepare market research questionnaires and implement marketing/advertising campaigns
- Reply to inquiries and concerns from customers, business partners and customers
- Organize and participate in internal and external meetings and events on behalf of the company
- Prepare or assist in the preparation of brochures, reports, and contracts, and analyze analytic data
- Support and manage updates of ongoing marketing activities
- College diploma in economics, commerce or related majors is required
- At least 2 years of marketing experience is required
- Excellent market research skills, customer service and interpersonal skills
- Proficient English communication skills and solid computer literacy
- Demonstrated problem-solving capability and ability to multitask in a fast-paced, changing environment