Digital Marketing and Sales Coordinator
Getting People Right
Vancouver , BC
Build your career in eLearning!
Getting People Right (GPR) is a pro-business, free market supporting e-learning website. We’re a dynamic, high-growth eLearning company led by a veteran coach, a seasoned operating business entrepreneur and a successful eLearning company owner.
Our three guiding core values:
Treat each other well Provide seven-star customer service Get the work done
GPR is recruiting for an exceptional Digital Marketing and Sales Coordinator who can bring their marketing and project management expertise to our fast-growing company. In this role, you will work closely with our sales and customer service teams as well as our directors to help develop and implement marketing strategies and coordinate interdepartmental activities.
As the Digital Marketing and Sales Coordinator, your main responsibilities will be to assist the ownership team in developing, implementing, and managing digital marketing strategies including social media, email, and content strategies. You will also provide support to the sales team by managing post-sale B2B client communications and implementation of all B2B client white-label school applications.
This is an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated individual who enjoys a multifaceted role combining a variety of projects.
Online Content Management
- In coordination with other team members, support with updating website content and ensuring course materials are up to date.
- Work closely with B2B clients and our CTO to ensure that website content is updated and working seamlessly for white-label school applications.
- Manage GPR’s SEO strategy and assist in managing our writing team. You will assist in implementing SEO recommendations as needed.
Social Media Management
- With assistance from the ownership team, you will develop and implement engaging social media marketing campaigns across all GPR platforms.
- In collaboration with other team members, you will be responsible for overseeing content posting across all social media platforms while adhering to brand standards.
- In conjunction with the sales team, identify, build and maintain meaningful relationships with Influencers and Bloggers.
- You will conduct social media analysis and reporting plus provide regular insights to the ownership team as needed.
- Manage sponsored content including LinkedIn ad campaigns and boosted Facebook posts.
- Refine and execute a drip email marketing strategy for our existing email database.
- Create offers, promotions and content as needed.
- Continually optimize remarketing programs by testing out timing, offers and targeting.
- Assist the sales team with prospecting emails and email campaigns as needed.
- Analyze campaign results and provide recommendations for upcoming programs.
- Create digital assets as needed including social media graphics, email content and print/digital collateral (templates, facilitator guides etc.)
- Manage all fixes that need to be made to print and digital collateral.
- Assist in recruiting, managing and coordinating a team of freelance graphic designers as needed.
- Provide after-sales support to B2B clients including invoicing and providing additional customer support.
- Assist the sales team in onboarding new B2B clients.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar marketing role
- Proven problem solving, organizational and customer service skills
- Superb verbal and written communication skills
- Experience coordinating affiliate and influencer marketing opportunities
- Competent and confident using Social Media platforms (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram) and Email marketing platforms
- Highly competent in the Adobe Creative Cloud software (InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop, Adobe Acrobat Pro DC specifically)
- Strong knowledge of Hootsuite, Google Analytics and WordPress
- Proven experience in project management including coordinating team members and external partners on various marketing projects
- Exceptional time management skills, including the ability to prioritize, manage and meet deadlines
- Proficient at using Google Suite
- Able to work in a fast-paced, changing environment and is open to coaching
- Entrepreneurial spirit and ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- Technically savvy
Good to Have:
- Knowledge of Thinkific and experience working with Learning Management Systems (LMS) is an asset
- Familiarity with ConvertKit and/or email marketing automations is a plus
- Experience using Stripe and QuickBooks
- Passion for elearning and technology
- Knowledge of SEO
We offer great perks including:
- Competitive salary
- Work-life balance
- Remote work
- Annual allowance to support your learning & development
Our company is a part of hiring initiatives supported by the Canadian government that provide job opportunities for youth. We encourage candidates who meet the following criteria to apply:
- Under the age of 30
- Canadian Citizen, Permanent Resident, or Protected Refugee
- Unemployed and seeking full-time work
- Legally allowed to work in Canada
- Completion of post-secondary program (diploma or degree)
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to: