Shipping / Receiving
Kemflo Canada Inc.
Richmond Hill , ON
DIRECT HIRE DAY SHIFT
Responsible for operating a forklift to move, locate, relocate, stack, and count merchandise. The Operator is accountable for the safe and efficient operation of the vehicle and is also required to perform Order Filling and merchandise recording. To be successful the Shipper Receiver/Forklift Operator must have a strong spatial awareness a dedication to workplace Health and Safety along with the ability to organize and sort with good attention to detail.
- Unload inbound shipments and store in designated locations.
- Ensure inbound and outbound shipments are accurate and free of damage.
- Report quantity levels of raw materials to office in order that production is not impacted.
- Pull and prepare product for shipment, ensuring that the exact number and type of product is loaded and shipped.
- Use ERP system
- Keep appropriate records and reports to guarantee that accurate inventory controls are maintained.
- Track and record inventories.
- Communicate with management on issues that involve shipments and inventory
- Warehouse maintenance
- Knowledgeable in ISO 2015 requirements
- 2 + years of shipping experience
- Valid propane Forklift License
- inventory Control
- Experience in handling online freight booking and shipping systems
- Proficiency in English: read, write & speak
- Excellent organizational skills
- Can work overtime when required
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Agility and good hand eye coordination
- Able to comprehend and follow direction quickly
- Stand for up to 8 hours
- Bend and Twist
- Work in a Efficient manner
- Excellent Work Ethic
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted
Kemflo Canada Is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities throughout the recruitment process and, upon request, will work with qualified job applicants to provide suitable accommodation in a manner that takes into account the applicant’s accessibility needs due to disability.
Accommodation requests are available to candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process for Kemflo Canada jobs. To request an accommodation, please contact HR.
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to: