Project co-ordinator, construction
Fuhrious Construction LTD.
Nelson , BC
June 25, 2021
ESSENTIAL DUTIES OF THE ROLE
- Inputting/uploading data into project management software
- Counting and tracking subcontractors on site
- Daily job reporting
- Daily site inspections
- Supporting the Site Superintendent
- Problem solving and coordination of clarifications
- Provide general administrative site office support
- Other duties as assigned
- Follow established safe work procedures and practices. Comply with Occupational Health and Safety Act and BC regulations.
- 3 years to less than 5 years
- Capable of multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment.
- Professional approach with strong communication skills.
- Previous experience in a Construction environment required
- Proficient computer skills with standard software packages (MS Office)
- Interior Design
- Drafting Technology/Technician
- Project Administration
- Excellent decision-making skills
- Knowledge and experience with construction practices would be considered an asset
- Must be a self-starter who works well independently and as part of a team
- Applicants should be well organized and detail oriented
- Applicants should be able to handle numerous tasks while prioritizing the workload effectively
- Must be resourceful to investigate, problem solve, trouble-shoot, and work well under pressure to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills to maintain good relationships with staff, clients and vendors
Hours of work
- Variable hours of work with some flexibility with deadlines averaging a 44 hour week.
- Typical jobsite hours are 7:00 to 5:00 Monday through Thursday, 7:00am to 1:00pm Friday
- Must have own transportation
- Full-time, salaried position for a 2-year contract
- Salary: $35,000 to $45,000 / year based on qualifications and experience
- Remote work unavailable