Inventory Control Supervisor
Abbotsford , BC
Employer: Grow Supreme Garden Supplies Inc.
Location: Abbotsford, BC
Address: 31780 South Fraser Way, Abbotsford, BC, V2T 1T9
Position: Inventory Control Supervisor
Number of positions: 1
Term of employment: Full-time (30 hours/week); Permanent position
We are a young company in the retail garden supplies located in Abbotsford. Our company is plannig to expand its operation efficiency to grow the business. We are currently hiring an Inventory Control Supervisor. The successful candidate will be responsible for supervising and coordinating logistics staffs in order to improve productivity.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Plan, organize and oversee day to day logistics of the store to maintain smooth operation.
- Place purchase orders for supplies and materials.
- Communicate with vendors to follow up on purchase orders, shipping, and billing.
- Check and arrange for maintenance computer equipment ad machinery.
- Schedule shifts and procedures for store staffs.
- Supervise staff, assess their performance, and provide solutions to resolve work related problems.
- Recruite and train clerks to comply with safety procedures and develop user-friendly workflow manual to ensure smooth operation.
- Assess inventory needs of the store and develop plan to fill those needs in order to maintain a sufficient and optimal inventory level.
- Prepare inventory report and staff performance report.
Required qualifications and experience:
- Completion of high school
- Min 2 years experience in similar role.
- Problem solving skills.
- Attention to details.
- Ability to supervervise and lead others to complete the assigned taks.
- Organized, flexible and credible.
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to: