A Class Electric Ltd.
Surrey , BC
Permanent Position: Electrician (NOC: 7241)
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time (overtimes and weekends depending on contracts)
Wage Rate: $28.00 - $30.00 per hour, for 40 Hours per week.
Number of Vacancies Available: 03
Anticipated Start Date (at the latest in 3 months): As soon as possible
Location: 12729 70 Ave, Surrey, BC V3W 0V4 (Hiring Candidates will be working at various places across Lower Mainland – Southwest Region, BC as per contracts)
Education: High School
Experience: 2-3 years of experience
- Install, maintain, modify and repair all electrical distribution systems and associated electrical equipment.
- Inspect and test components of electrical systems, including transfer switches and switch gears
- Survey electrical systems, circuits and plans.
- Perform general electrical maintenance.
- Troubleshoot electrical issues using appropriate of testing devices.
- Repair and replace equipment, electrical wiring, or fixtures.
- Follow National Electrical Code state and local building regulations.
- Circuit breaker corrective maintenance.
- Capable of lifting and carrying a minimum of 25 pounds without assistance.
- Excellent hand-eye coordination
- Demonstrable knowledge and skills for electrical installation, maintenance and repair of electrical systems and equipment
Benefits: $1000 reimbursement cost for relocation and transportation (Within Canada).
Other: Candidate should be legally entitled to work in Canada.