Richmond , BC
For this position, we require that you have the following:
- At least 3 years of full-cycle accounting experience in a busy office environment; project accounting concept, such as revenue/expenses recognition, allocation and reconciliation.
- At least 2 years of financial reporting experiences: including the internal month-end report, quarterly/yearly financial statements preparation. Know well GAAP.
- Intermediate skill with Sage 50; intermediate level of Excel.
- Excellent multi-tasking, time-management and organizational skills.
- Strong communication and business writing skills; fluent in Mandarin would be an asset but not required.
- A positive and genuine "can do" attitude.
- Accounting diploma or bachelor degree is required for this position.
- A BC Driver's License and have access to vehicle would be an asset.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- All A/R and A/P activities, including billing by project and process disbursements in accordance with project contract and company policy;
- Monthly reconciliations, including purchase on behalf of clients, sub-contractors expenses, credit cards, petty cash, employee benefit package etc.
- G/L entries, capital asset management, payroll preparation
- Filing of office documents including project/property contracts and human resource folders;
- Assisting management team, as required.
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to: