Visual Design Assistant
West Edmonton Mall Property Inc.
Edmonton , AB
The Visual Design Assistant is responsible for assisting the Aesthetics department with the set-up of visual decorations and design themes throughout West Edmonton Mall.
- Assisting with painting and maintaining decorative paint finishes on murals and sculptures in West Edmonton Mall and its parks and attractions.
- Installing artificial planted beds and maintaining them including cleaning/dusting and garbage removal.
- Keeping an open line of communication with the Visual Design Manager, Artist Team, Visual Design Team, and other related departments with the proper set-up of themes in West Edmonton Mall.
- Contributing to team effort by taking hands on approach to the set-up and tear down of all the promotional and seasonal set pieces.
- Completing site visits to ensure all required tasks are completed to an acceptable standard.
Other responsibilities as required.
- Experience assisting in visual design in a retail industry is an asset.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills are required for success in this position.
- Self driven with the ability to work with minimal supervision adhering to broad task-based goals and objectives.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time, walk long distances and be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs within various environments of West Edmonton Mall.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software; Outlook, Teams, Word.
- Valid class 5 driver’s license is an asset.
Terms of Employment:
- This is a part-time position that requires flexible availability Monday through Sunday, days, evenings and weekends.
- This position has a starting wage of $16.25 per hour.
- Must be able to pass a basic security clearance.
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to: