Women's Artistic Gymnastics Coach and Choreographer
Tumblers Gymnastics Centre
Ottawa , ON
Tumblers Gymnastics Center located at 330 Vantage Drive Orleans, ON K4A 3W1, Canada is urgently looking for an experienced Women’s Artistic Gymnastics Coach and Choreographer. Tumblers Gymnastics Center has built a solid reputation over years with a range of recreational, professional and competitive activities including fundamental skills balancing and rolling, choreography, body strengthening, tumbling. The candidate must be reliable, outgoing and have clear records.
As a Women’s Artistic Gymnastics Coach and Choreographer you will be required to undertake our large selection of recreational classes during the daytime, on weekends and weeknights. The applicant should be a team worker, proactive, outgoing and dependable.
Your main duties and responsibilities will be:
- Coaching of advanced or pre-elite competitive athletes within the Women’s Artistic Gymnastics program
- Taking charge of choreography training for all athletes within the Women’s Artistic Gymnastics program, including:
- Lesson planning for group-specific choreography training
- The delivery of said lesson-planning by spending a minimum of one hour/week with each group withing the program
- Choreographing of routines on both beam and floor apparatuses, and teaching these to the athletes
- Minimum of 3 years experience working with levels 6+ gymnasts
- Minimum 1 year experience working as choreographer
- NCCP Level 2 certified in Women’s Artistic Gymnastics
- Current Risk Management certification
- First aid/CPR certification
- Police record check working with the vulnerable sector
- Excellent service attitude and be willing to exceed their expectations.
- Be flexible and able to adjust to meet the changing needs of members
- High level of professionalism and communicate effectively.
- Good self-image and able to command the respect of the employees and members.
- Able to tolerate pressure and work calmly and efficiently during busy times.
- Possess the highest work ethics, personal morals and honesty beyond reproach
Terms of Employment:
- Full-time Permanent position – days, evening and weekends
- Language: English
Salary: 45,000/year, at 35 hours per week
- Medical/dental benefits (standard benefits)
- Long term/short term disability
- Life insurance
- Accidental death and dismemberment
330 Vantage Drive
Orleans, ON K4A 3W1