RTA Education Consulting
Richmond , BC
RTA Education Consulting. was founded in British Columbia in 2016. RTA Education Consulting Company offers a wide range of education services with the necessary tools and expertise to help brighten your future. We partner with our clients from start to finish, focusing on their needs while choosing universities, developing effective course planning and designing high-quality and scalable solutions. Contact us to learn more.
We are now offering a full-time permanent job opportunity of Marketing Coordinator to join our team:
- Develop and implement short and long-term marketing strategies in order to create and increase RTA Education Consulting. brand awareness in Canada;
- Create, plan and execute internal and external communications related to the RTA Education Consulting.;
- Develop strategic marketing initiatives and activities, implement marketing plans that include print, broadcast, and online content.
- Produce social media graphics, brochures, and other marketing materials;
- Builds and maintains relationships with leading international and national media outlets and journalists,
- Working with the Manager to make sure events and marketing collateral is within the allocated budgets;
- Act as a spokesperson for RTA Education Consulting. and answer written and oral inquiries;
- Provide marketing and communication support for admissions and advancement related events and activities;
- As needed, develops, organizes and conducts large-scale, multi-faceted student recruiting events in-person and online;
- Represents RTA Education Consulting. at recruiting events both locally and nationally; Ensure all marketing efforts serve to achieve immediate and long-term students recruitment goals;
Salary: $19.78 per Hour / 35 hour per Week /
- A bachelor's degree is required
- Related professional experience in public or private education institutions is an asset.
- Exceptional ability to communicate in English in person;
- Ability to plan, organize, problem-solve, and prioritize work;
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to: