General Manager- Sales
Mississauga , ON
December 31, 2021
6400 Northwest Drive, Mississauga ON L4V 1K1
CNB Computers was founded in 2003 by a group of professional entrepreneurs using the best expertise of refurbished engineering. Headquartered in Ontario, Canada, the company has expanded rapidly across North America. It is amongst the top preferred refurbished technology and device computer companies in its category.
We are known as leaders in the refurbished industry as we focus on quality first and customer service always. The company has sold over 10 million inventories over the last 15 years. Today, it is recognized as one of the most reliable and preferred names in pre-owned and refurbished systems, parts and components for both its unmatchable prices and reliability.
We are a Microsoft Authorized Refurbisher providing certified and branded refurbished computers (PCs, laptops) and hardware which is amplified with reliable support through the corporate sales team.
We are looking for a self-motivated and results-driven General Manager-Sales to direct and manage our organization's business activities and to develop and implement effective business strategies and programs.
As a General Manager-Sales, your tasks will include allocating budget resources, formulating policies, coordinating business operations, monitoring, and motivating staff, managing operational costs, ensuring good customer service, improving administration processes, engaging with vendors, hiring and training employees, identifying business opportunities, and monitoring financial activities. Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision in directing business functions will assist our organization in maintaining relationships with clients, generating new business, increasing staff productivity, improving service, ensuring sustainability, and meeting business objectives.
Position Type: Permanent, Full time
Business Type: Microsoft Authorized Refurbisher
Business Operating Name: CNB Computers Inc.
Job Locations: Mississauga, Ontario
Number of Position: 1
Detail job responsibilities
- Ensure the creation and implementation of a strategy designed to grow the business.
- Coordinate the development of key performance goals for functions and direct reports.
- Authorize and organize the establishment of sales sub-departments and associated corporate senior staff positions
- Interview, hire and train middle managers and sales executive staff
- Provide direct management of key functional managers and executives in the business unit.
- Ensure the development of tactical programs to pursue targeted goals and objectives
- In charge of co-ordination between divisions and departments
- Evaluate and decide upon key investments in equipment, infrastructure, and talent.
- Engage with corporate officers in broader organizational strategic planning.
- Understand and effectively communicate the company's value prop, tech, process, and current partnerships
- Maintain sales volume, product mix and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors
- Establish and adjust selling prices by monitoring costs, competition and supply and demand
- Interface with technical support internally to resolve issues that directly impact partners
- Work collaboratively with the sales and marketing teams and fosters a culture of continuous process improvement
- Provide performance reporting and feedback to management
Qualification and Skills requirements
- A university degree or college diploma in business administration or sales is required
- Experience of a minimum 3 years in business or sales as a middle level manager is required
- Strong leadership, communications, and training skills
- Excellent writing and presentation skills with experience presenting ideas, plans and our products
- Must be good with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint & Word) and Ecommerce tools
- Business or computer science background an asset
- Metrics-driven with experience in business analytics, and market analysis
- Excellent at managing relationships, collaborating, influencing and communicating across a variety of organizational functions and levels and with clients
- Must be willing travel US and Canada
Start date: As soon as possible
Hours: 40 per week