Aloha Pools Ltd.
Burnaby , BC
May 31, 2021
Business address: 5489 Byrne Road, Burnaby, BC, V6S 1G5
- Check formwork, granular base and steel reinforcement materials and direct placement of concrete into forms or onto surfaces according to grade.
- Fill hollows and remove spots on freshly poured cement.
- Operate power vibrators to compact concrete.
- Level top surface concrete according to grade and depth specification.
- Impart desired finish to concrete surfaces using hand and power tools.
- Repair, resurface and replace worn or damaged sections of concrete structures.
- Minimum of 2-3 years related experience preferred
- Must be able to handle heavy loads, bend, crouch and kneel, and stand for extended periods
- Must: have strong attention to detail, have excellent oral communication, be a team player, be flexible, be accurate, and have a strong client focus
- Valid driver’s license preferred
Terms of employment: Permanent, full-time
Language of work: English
Wage: $30.00 - $35.00 per hour
- Medical benefits
- Dental benefits
- Group insurance benefits
- Life insurance benefits
- Discretionary bonus available
Location(s) of work: 161-5489 Byrne Road, Burnaby, B.C., V6S 1G5 and other sites throughout the Lower Mainland