SAP Commerce / Hybris
HCL Global Systems
Toronto , ON
- 4+ years of hands-on development, installation, configuration, and operating experience with SAP Commerce Cloud or Hybris
- 4+ years of hands-on experience in developing business critical software using Enterprise Java/J2EE, Web Services, REST, JSON/XML, Servlet containers, JAXRS, Spring and related technologies
- Experience integrating Hybris with other applications such as Content management, Payment gateway, Tax, Customer Service, Marketing, Catalog using APIs.
- Extreme Responsiveness with ability to work under pressure in a crisis situation maintaining a clear sense of urgency
- Superior Work Ethic with a positive, can do attitude
- Excellent customer service skills and superior telephone etiquette.
- Demonstrated attention to detail and excellent time management
- Superior collaboration skills
- Flexibility with the ability to change priorities quickly, focus on new ones without distraction
- Ability to deal with conflict and work under pressure to meet deliverable commitments
- Proficient in software development process, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
Top 3 must have:
- 4-6+ years of hands on SAP Commerce solutions experience
- End to end ownership of SAP Commerce Application support with focus on maximum site availability
- Commerce integration knowledge with Service, Chat, Marketing, Pricing, and 3rd party logistics
Good to have:
- 4+ years of e-commerce domain experience
- Bonus Tech Skills: Azure Cloud, Jenkins, Bitbucket, Git/Github, CI/CD concepts and tooling, Web-based application architecture
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to: