Office Administrative Assistant
Toronto , ON
May 27, 2021
Docsbase Incorporated located at 5409 Yonge St., #206, Toronto, ON, M2N 5R6 is a leading provider of translation/interpretation services in the GTA.
We are seeking to fill in an open permanent full-time position of the office administrative assistant whose primary responsibility will be to provide ongoing administrative support to the corporate management and the staff and will perform the following duties:
- sorting out incoming correspondence / channelling the same to proper recipients across the office / saving the incoming materials as per the utilized filing systems for future use by the office staff
- preparing and editing outgoing correspondence
- drafting invoices as per the manager’s instructions, based on project length / level of complexity / purpose of translations, amending invoices
- following up with clients to ensure satisfaction and understanding
- supervising inventory of office supplies and purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints
- overseeing and supervising COVID policies and procedures
- procurement of third party services procurement (shredding, outgoing correspondence delivery, office cleaning, network services, etc)
- other relevant duties as appropriate.
Candidate must have the following qualifications:
- at least 7 months of relevant administrative experience
- required level of education is completed high school at a minimum
- English is the language of work, English language skills are required at an advanced level
The position is compensated at $22.53 per hour, with at least 30 hours a week at a minimum.
Location of work is at our head office at 5409 Yonge St., #206, Toronto, ON, M2N 5R6