Project Administration Officer
Danny's Food Equipment Ltd.
Calgary , AB
We currently have an exciting opportunity for you to bring your skills, knowledge, and expertise as a dedicated Project Administration Officer. Come and join us.
- Review, evaluate and implement new administrative procedures
- Establish work priorities and ensure procedures are followed and deadlines are met
- Carry out administrative activities of establishment
- Prepare and provide documentation to internal teams
- Co-ordinate and plan for office services such as accommodation, relocation, equipment, supplies, forms, disposal of assets, parking, maintenance and security services
- Assist in the preparation of operating budget and maintain inventory and budgetary controls
- Assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence
- Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures Personal Suitability
Completion of College
At least 1 year of relevant working experience
Possesses and able to carry out work with the following characteristics: Organized, Reliability, Excellent oral communication, Effective interpersonal skills, Excellent written communication
Work address: C3, 624 Beaverdam Rd. NE Calgary, AB T2K 4W6