Director of the physical education, fitness and recreation facility
Port Hawkesbury , NS
JB.S.Solutions Inc. was founded in 2016 with several fields of activity.
The range of business activities has expanded by entrepreneurial activities in the area of physical education, fitness and recreation by having become the new operator of the Fitness and Recreation Facility of the Town of Port Hawkesbury / Nova Scotia / Canada.
For this expansion of the company's range of services, JB.S.Solutions Inc. is now looking for a permanent (non-seasonal) full-time Director of the physical education, fitness and recreation facility Port Hawkesbury (at least 30 hours per week) without a time limit.
The applicant must have the following mandatory skills:
- Work experience in the health care sector for at least 3 years
- Several years of experience in dealing with training and health problems of the musculoskeletal system
- Several years of experience in dealing with seniors and age-specific needs and limitations (such as degenerative diseases)
- Staff management
- Organization of staff schedules
- Selection, training and supervision of medical or training staff
- Fluent communication in English (speaking, reading, writing)
The following criteria have a positive effect on the application, but are not mandatory:
- Computer skills such as MS Office, customer administration program
- Experience in dealing with hygiene rules, especially concerning the Coronavirus
The tasks of the Director also include representative interviews and acquisition visits to potential customers in the health and fitness sector.
Salary: 35-50 CAD/h