Tejpal Singh Gill Inc.
Abbotsford , BC
This position of an Accounting Technician is for a determined & team-oriented individual. If you have previous work experience with Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger, and financial reporting etc. then you could be the right candidate for this Accounting Technician job opportunity.
Wages: $26.00 Hourly
Job Title: Accounting Technician
Job Type: Full-time & Permanent (30 - 40 hours a week)
Language Requirement: English
Experience Requirement: At-least 1 year of work experience in a similar role is required
Positions Available: 01
Minimum Education: Post-secondary College, CEGEP Level or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years duration in business, commerce or accounting is required
Job Location: 32487 George Ferguson Way, Abbotsford, BC V2T 4C8
- Maintaining financial records for firm's clients as well as the firm, work on maintaining various accounts for firm's client's and make use of computerized bookeeping systems such as quickbooks. Must possess knowledge of manual bookeeping as well.
- Post journal entries and reconcile accounts, prepare trial balance of books, maintain general ledgers and put together financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information for firm's clients as well as the firm
- Examine paymemts received and deposit and verifying, allocating, and posting transactions records of firm's clients as well as the firm
- Organize a structured method to account for financial transactions by establishing a chart of accounts; and follow bookkeeping policies and procedures
- Suggest new procedures for bookkeeping and organize the accounting & bookkeeping information and records for firm's clients as well as the firm itself
- Calculate and prepare cheques for payrolls for the firm's clients as well as the firm itself
- Prepare, complete and submit taxation forms, tax remittance forms and/or information, workers' compensation forms, pension contribution forms and other government documents for firm's clients as well as the firm itself
- Prepare tax returns and perform other bookkeeping services for firm's clients as well as the firm itself
- Prepare other statistical, financial and accounting reports for firm's clients as well as the firm itself