Staffing. It’s what we know. Because we’ve been providing staffing solutions, putting people to work, for nearly 30 years. Whether you’re looking for work, or you’re seeking workers for your business, PeopleReady is the North American leader in the industrial and on-demand staffing space.
We are Hiring for Dietary Aide position.
Note – Pay Rate for this Job is $15.50/Hour - $18/Hour
- Establish, extract, evaluate and document the needs of the business with regards to custom application development
- Serve meals to residents and guests in a professional and courteous manner
- Assist in the set up and preparation for service of various items such as beverages, salads, desserts, etc.
- Set and clear dining tables and deliver tray service as required
- Assist with cleaning of dishware, cutlery at the conclusion of each seating as required
- Assist with maintaining the cleanliness of kitchen and dining area as required
- Assist with catering, and actively participate in special occasions and theme events
- Assist in the orientation and training of new dietary employees
- Follow and comply with health and safety legislation and departmental safe job procedures
- Comply with all provincial regulations and established department policies and procedures
- Be aware of the Resident Rights & Responsibilities and endeavor to respect and promote it
- Attend in-service training as required in order to better serve the needs of the residents
- Attend staff meetings as required to be aware of changes in Residence that have taken place
- Participate in the Quality Improvement Program
- Work in a position of trust with vulnerable adults (residents)
- Uphold and promote the organization's values and philosophy relating particularly to ethics, morality, and integrity as set out in Revera's Code of Conduct
- Complete other duties as assigned.
- Must possess a Food Handler's Certificate
- Must be abel to work in nursing homes.