Bear & Bone Burger Co.
April 28, 2021
Employer: The Range Sports Grill Ltd. o/a Bear & Bone Burger Co.
Business information: Bear and Bone Burger Co. offers a wide range of choices for food including burgers, steaks, salads, sandwiches, and more.
Business address: 1202 Trans-Canada Hwy E., Golden, BC, V0A 1H1
Work Location: Same as above
Type of Employment: Full time – Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
- Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
- Plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies
- Inspect kitchens and food service areas
- Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
- Clean kitchen and work areas
- Manage kitchen operations
- Prepare dishes for customers with food allergies or intolerances
- Education: Completion of high school is required
- Experience: A minimum of 3 years of experience as a cook is required. In the event that the candidate does not have 3 years of experience then a post-secondary certificate is required
- Working Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment, work under pressure, repetitive tasks, standing for extended periods, attention to detail, physically demanding
- Personal suitability: Team player, initiative, client focus, dependability, reliability, flexibility, organized.
Salary: $17.00 hourly, 40 hours per week.
Benefits: Gratuities, accommodation provided at a cost.
Important Information: Employee will work from Wednesday to Sunday. The employee’s work day shall begin at 12h00 pm and end at 8h00 pm (including 30 minutes for lunch and 2 healthy breaks of 15 minutes each, all paid). Position requires flexibility in schedule depending on the restaurant’s demand. Overtime might be required.