Call Centre Shift Manager
Pacrim Hospitality Services Inc.
Bedford & Digby, NS
February 4, 2021
Company Overview: Pacrim manages a portfolio of 8 multi-branded hotels throughout Canada, totaling some 876 hotel rooms, suites and cottages, with several more properties under development and a travel agency. Pacrim has, for nearly two decades, expertly managed hotels in partnership with many of the world’s most recognized hotel brands.
Pay Range: $38.50 - $41.50/hour
Work Hours: 40 hours/week
2 Locations – Bedford & Digby, NS
Number of Vacancies: 2 (2 locations)
Start Date: As Soon As Possible
Benefits: Benefits Package Available
Employment Term: Full-Time, Permanent
Position Summary: Call Centre Shift Managers are responsible for directing agents’ workflow and workload as well as handling complaints, concerns, and questions from customers. They are responsible for ensuring the most efficient operations via planning, organizing, training, supervising, and controlling the operations of the travel agency and call centre. Primary goal is to increase customer satisfaction and ensure that the agents meet their weekly, monthly, and quarterly quotas.
Main Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of the travel agency and call centre reservation services.
- Hire, train, and onboard new Call Center Agents as required to meet quotas.
- Provide coaching and assistance to call center agents on an ongoing basis, whether it be customer service support or technical support.
- Plan, develop and organize the policies and procedures of the travel agency.
- Oversee and ensure conflict resolution between associates and customers.
- Process weekly sales leads reports for submission to management.
- Ensure that all employees follow the company's best practices for call center management and operations.
- Develop presentations and talks to motivate and educate call center agents on sales and marketing techniques.
- Communicate company goals to associates and give assessments.
- Conduct periodic surveys of customers and potential customers to ensure quality control.
- Keep track of inventory, budget, sales and marketing projects, and other managerial duties.
Education and Skills Requirements:
- A Bachelor's Degree or Diploma in business, administration, communications, or related field is preferred.
- Excellent communication, management, interpersonal and leadership skills required.
Advanced conflict resolution skills required.
- Ability to work overtime as necessary to meet quotas and guide team.
- Language: English essential, but candidates with foreign language skills that support Pacrim’s tourism goals and match profile of international clientele is an asset.
- Additional Information: Position may entail some traveling within Nova Scotia.
Quote Job Reference: TA0125