Executive Assistant to HR
Pacrim Hospitality Services Inc.
February 4, 2021
Company Overview: Pacrim manages a portfolio of 8 multi-branded hotels throughout Canada, totaling some 876 hotel rooms, suites and cottages, with several more properties under development. Pacrim has, for nearly two decades, expertly managed hotels in partnership with many of the world’s most recognized hotel brands.
Pay Range: $29.50 - $31.50/hour
Work Hours: 35-40 hours/week
Location: Bedford, Nova Scotia B4A 0C1
Number of Vacancies: 2
Start Date: As Soon As Possible
Benefits: Benefits Package Available
Employment Term: Full-Time, Permanent
Position Summary: Executive Assistants to Human Resource Managers, co-ordinate administrative procedures, public relations activities and research and analysis functions for executives. Their primary function is to translate, train, and implement company policies in order to promote smooth transition of new local and international employees.
Main Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist Human Resources Manager in establishing and coordinating administrative policies and procedures for new employees from different backgrounds.
- Support Human Resources Manager in creating and analyzing incoming and outgoing employee memos and reports and prepare and co-ordinate the preparation and submission of summary briefs and reports to upper-level personnel.
- Prepare agendas and make arrangements for new hires and executive meetings.
- Formulate presentations for via research, writing, and data compilation for consideration and presentation for upper-level executives.
- Liaise with departmental and corporate officials and with other organizations and associations on behalf of executives, committees, and boards of directors.
- Transcribe: To render the spoken word of a language into the written form of the same language.
- Translate: To render the spoken or written word of one language into the written form of another language.
- Interpret: To translate orally either consecutively or simultaneously from source language to target language.
Education & Skills Requirements:
- A bachelor's degree in public administration, political science or a related discipline is required.
- Experience in a related administrative occupation, training, or translator position is required.
- Language: English essential, but candidates with foreign language skills that support Pacrim’s tourism goals and match profile of international clientele is an asset.
Quote Job Reference: PHSC1222